World Cup 2010

Started by henwrench, June 11, 2010, 03:02:53 AM

Greeny

A typical England start to a major tournament. There were a fair few wine-fuelled expletives flying around down here. Fuck it. Where's me guitar... ?

SE

Has anyone stopped to give the goalie a thought, fuck me, he,s going to get pelters in the morning, no one,s perfect and I,m Scottish, he,s got my sympathy.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

with you on that one side effect, reminded me of a few scottish goalies
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tangled Wires

Actually feel genuinly sorry for Rob Green after that, it's going to associated with him for the rest of his career now.

Having said that the US I thought looked quite impressive at times, and had a lot of pace up front.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

I assume Rob Green is the goalie? If they win the next two and get to the next round this one play won't matter... I bet it's forgotten at the beginning of the next group. Now if England were to lose or not make it out this will be remembered mightily. And I could be underestimating the tenacity of the English.  ;)
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Gnasty

DEUTSCHLAND!!!
                                              4 - 0 Slaughter!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

chapperz66

And then England get beaten 27-17 by the Aussies in the "egg-chasing."

Not that I'm particularly surprised of course...

At least the football team managed to draw.

Paul

henwrench

Yea, Germany are looking rather good. We can only pray we win our group, or we'll be up against 'em in the next round. Gulp!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SteveB

Good to see that Mexican Ref giving out yellow cards for diving...let's hope he's in charge of Ronaldo's game. (And of course all the other usual suspects. Remember the Brazilian player an the corner flag?)

Can't see it getting to penalties with the Germans this year, better win the Group, eh?
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Migs

Quote from: Gnasty on June 13, 2010, 02:26:12 PMDEUTSCHLAND!!!
                                              4 - 0 Slaughter!!!

Only because we were resting our two best players.  If they were on, the scoreline would have been reversed.  Oh, and paying off the ref to red-card our third best player just aint cricket.

*takes tongue out of cheek*
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !