World Cup 2010

Started by henwrench, June 11, 2010, 03:02:53 AM

Greeny

See you all in 4 years time - if I live that long, lol

Gnasty

Quote from: henwrench on July 13, 2010, 03:52:22 PMOK, as I started this thing....

Well done Spain and Holland. You both ruined the final. Thugs. It's called the 'beautiful game', not 'lets kick seven shades of shit outta each other and then blame the ref'. Fucking disgrace. You need to both take a long hard look at yourselves.
    Apart from that, the whole tournament was pretty dire. The Germans were the only team who played well, 5/1 for Euro 2012? Looks like a good price to old henwrench.... now, where's the bookies?

hendolf

In watching most of the games i agree with this. The final was a disgrace. You have to play with class and a few countries didn`t.
When Mueller got his yellow card against Argentina, he knew he wasn`t playing the next game but did he whine?...NOPE?? and it was an accidental handball.

They do need to fix a few things. The game is a bit faster than it was years ago..Too much crying and whining though...just play the game!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Greeny

Someone like Arjen Robben summed this World Cup up for me. A player with incredible speed and skill, who seems to think it's just as important to dive at every opportunity and walk around with face like a whinging, disgruntled toddler. There was no joy in this world cup... nobody looked like they play football because they genuinely love it. Rooney shows glimpses of it in the Premier League from time to time, but he didn't even turn up for England.

Tangled Wires

The one thing that really annoys me is when players brandish imaginary cards to the ref implying that an opposition player should be booked... that should be a bookable offense itself!

Agree about Robben, great player but appauling attitude.

recorder
Boss Micro BR