World Cup 2010

Started by henwrench, June 11, 2010, 03:02:53 AM

henwrench

World Cup 2010 starts today..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
  Won't be posting much music for the next month, will be far too busy watching football (the real variety). And OH NO! Looks like I'll miss the ZappaFest... what a shame....  ;) ;)

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

Can't wait, solid footy for a month!!!

Maybe we can keep this running as a World Cup discussion throughout the tournament.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

guitarron

real football doesnt start til september-
sorry-couldnt resist

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Can someone please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please delete this thread ?

No Zappa cover from Henny .... that's unacceptable !!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

Football? The great thing is that my wife loves football. She will be glued to the telly and I won't be. This means that I have EXTRA TIME without PENALTY to spend with my guitars and othe musical distractions. I love the world cup. I might even get round to posting some stuff! 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

SteveB

Wonder who's gonna be the first poster to include an annoying 'Wasp' sound on their next recording???   ;D
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI might even get round to posting some stuff!
im sure me and tim will keep you busy.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

chapperz66

My house is a football (the spherical variety) free zone.  Me and the boy are Rugby Union people and the women aren't interested at all.  

So I don't mind having a bit of work to do.

Paul

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: guitarron on June 11, 2010, 05:23:08 AMreal football doesnt start til september-
sorry-couldnt resist

Oh hell ya! September can't get here fast enough. I am even looking forward to the preseason games in August. Sad, I know...  GO RAIDERS!!!   

What is this World Cup you speak of??? :P

Gritter

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on June 11, 2010, 09:26:55 AM
Quote from: guitarron on June 11, 2010, 05:23:08 AMreal football doesnt start til september-
sorry-couldnt resist

Oh hell ya! September can't get here fast enough. I am even looking forward to the preseason games in August. Sad, I know...  GO RAIDERS!!!  

What is this World Cup you speak of??? :P

Actually football starts at the beginning of July...you know big field, 3 downs and stripes on the ball!

Most players in the CFL have jobs in the off-season. Average salary is $45,000, so you know they are playing for the love of the game!

Go Lions!