new software, new song

Started by bannybassman, June 08, 2010, 09:12:36 AM

bannybassman

synth dance track final
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all,

I recently downloaded a new software for editing and recording music, it's called mixcraft.
I've only had it for about a week, but here is the first proper song I've recorded.
Enjoy! (Beware of the cheesy fills)

Sorry I havent posted for ages but ive had exams  :( :(
"A guitarist spends half his life tuning, and the other half playing out of tune"

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

bannybassman

sorry, internet playing up...
will repost now
"A guitarist spends half his life tuning, and the other half playing out of tune"

bannybassman

SE

Really nice electronic, synth sound going on, like that rhythm change too, great post enjoyed the listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

dasilvasings

I'm not really into techno, but I like the synths!

I used mixcraft for a while as a tryout. I was well impressed with its vst effects and synths (was the prophet's vst from there?), however, I abandoned it later since there was some problem with the midi.

It was a pitty because it seemed a nice company with a good overall product. At the time, midi was essential for me.

I'm going to take a look at your other stuff!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

pjd1

Liked this Bassman !!! great sound and vibe !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Satchwood

Cool techno electronica tune !!   Nice interesting arrangement !

I'm actually interested in blending this sort of music, techno with rockin guitar and piano, so i will have to check this software out.

Did you actually play any of the instruments, or is this all programmed?

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

bannybassman

Thanks for all your comments, glad you liked it!

Satchwood:
All of the tracks on this where played in from my keyboard via midi and the effects are in the programme, the drum beats are all in the software too. It is possible to record guitars and vocals onto the software, but you need a way of connecting them to your PC, i.e. a USB adapter. This is something I'm looking into myself.
I will probably create a new post on this in the recording section, so watch this space!