Will be lurking for a while.....

Started by Ferryman, June 07, 2010, 05:03:40 PM

Ferryman

,,,,,so please don't think me rude if you don't see many comments on all the great work here from me. Work has got very busy and is likely to stay that way for several weeks so sadly music has taken a back seat. Not much time for any music, hardly any time to comment. But I will try to pop by from time to time.

Keep turning out the great stuff!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Yeah sure you stalker!!  ;D

You took this pic didn`t you??  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

No worries Nigel...I`m the same way.

We all have things to do. Well most people. Maybe some people then!  ::)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

AndyR

Same here :(

But I'm hoping to have a "window of opportunity" with my BRs in the next few weeks... 8) ;D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

chapperz66

Even I have some work at the moment!  In fact I have work every day for the next couple of weeks!  Whatever next?  I'm not sure I can cope.

Paul

Geir

No problem Nigel, we know you can't stay away long anyway ;D !! But you will be missed while you're away! Your positiv spirit and great constructive feedback is a valuable asset in this community. I don't know any who contributes more here than you do with respect to how many songs you've posted yourself. If there where a "Comments given"/"Comments received" ratio award you'de be the winner by a thousand miles !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Quote from: Geir on June 08, 2010, 11:15:08 AMNo problem Nigel, we know you can't stay away long anyway ;D !! But you will be missed while you're away! Your positiv spirit and great constructive feedback is a valuable asset in this community. I don't know any who contributes more here than you do with respect to how many songs you've posted yourself. If there where a "Comments given"/"Comments received" ratio award you'de be the winner by a thousand miles !!!
what he said.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Miss your comments Nigel, see ya soon,
recorder
Boss BR-80

Tony W

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 08, 2010, 11:17:49 AM
Quote from: Geir on June 08, 2010, 11:15:08 AMNo problem Nigel, we know you can't stay away long anyway ;D !! But you will be missed while you're away! Your positiv spirit and great constructive feedback is a valuable asset in this community. I don't know any who contributes more here than you do with respect to how many songs you've posted yourself. If there where a "Comments given"/"Comments received" ratio award you'de be the winner by a thousand miles !!!
what he said.
I'll jump in on this train. What they said. Nigel, you're a cornerstone of this community, and I love reading/absorbing the information that you so freely pass out. You have been an an endless fountain of knowledge and experience. Thank you.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann