Searching

Started by Donkeydoo, June 03, 2010, 09:16:26 AM

Donkeydoo

Is there a search available that I am missing that can pick out new songs posted in the last 24 hours.  I think this would be quite useful.

Thanks

kev

Saijinn Maas

To the left of the main page you should see a section under your user name that has two links for what you are looking for...

"New original songs"
and
"New cover songs"

Donkeydoo

According to that search only 3 new original releases since 31st may. Is that correct?

64Guitars

New original songs and New cover songs shows only unread messages.

If you want to see all of the new songs posted in the last 24 hours, regardless of whether you've already seen them or not, go to the message index page for Original Songs or Cover Songs. The message topics are listed chronologically, so it's easy to see what's been posted today or yesterday. The same applies to all of the other boards too.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: 64Guitars on June 03, 2010, 10:38:16 AMNew original songs and New cover songs shows only unread messages.

Argh! I knew that too... :/ 

but in my defense, I didn't realize he might have wanted ALL songs, included those he's pulled up already  :P 

Donkeydoo

I apologise for my stupidity in advance and being a donkey dumbass.  All I can find when I go Forum/original songs is the last posts and not when the song was created.  So if a song was created in 2009 and just commented on for example this would be top.  There must be something simple that I am missing and I apologise for wasting your time guys. 

Thanks for you advice

kev

64Guitars

Quote from: Donkeydoo on June 04, 2010, 02:30:58 AMAll I can find when I go Forum/original songs is the last posts and not when the song was created.  So if a song was created in 2009 and just commented on for example this would be top.

That's correct. The topics are sorted by the date/time of the last post. There's no way to sort or search by the topic creation date.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Donkeydoo

Thanks 64 guitars (is that how many guitars you have?).  Just thought it might be a useful search but if it can't be done it can't be done.  Sometimes I can't remember if I heard one before or not but then again it is good to hear some of the songs again.  Should have been an elephant, who never forgets instead of a Donkey (but you can't choose your parents).  Great Website and I hope to post some songs in future once I get my head around this recording melarkey.

Kev