Able Giant - Whole Album Made With Micro-BR

Started by ableGiant, September 10, 2008, 08:48:49 AM

ableGiant

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Check out:

"Album Of Useful Tunes"
http://www.tunecore.com/music/ablegiant

It is an album I made just using the Micro-BR.

Mudhut

Can we only hear a small parts of your stuff on itunes  ::)
If you post some here you would get some cool feedback
Keep on rocking in the free world :)

ableGiant

06 Over You (96)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here is one, squished to 96 for attachment.

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

AlchemyMN

Greeny

This is really nice. Beautiful, laid back blues and. There are some lovely chord changes on the chorus too. So cool.

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

The Reverend 48

Ferryman

Excellent stuff Mr Giant. Great to hear you recorded all the album on the MBR, I'm with you on that one. You do say "Wanting to get away from the sound of big studios", I have to disagree slightly - I think you've captured the "sound" of a big studio nicely, it's just you don't have the baggage and hassle! Great stuff, this is really well recorded and played and has a great feel to it.

Now we need some info about AG. Are you one person, many, how did you record this (eg real drums, any post processing etc)? I'd love to get some insights on your technique.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

His post was from Sept 2008, he posted this and then vanished into the mists... AbleGiant, where are you...come back...we have some questions...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand