You Drive Me More Than Wild

Started by Black Mary, May 31, 2010, 12:25:37 PM

Gritter

Very cool! I like both versions...the first just a little more. Raw and wasted.

OsCKilO

Quote from: henwrench on June 02, 2010, 07:12:53 AMFantastic stuff. Personally I think the vocals are brilliant..

Same Here!

I think this works perfectly!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

Just heard the second..

I Like the First better... The Vibe is more Kick ass!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

Its no contest in my opinion, the first is my favorite.  It has a real swagger and swing that just is so compelling, it feels like it may fall right off the damn stage, thats the raw deal.  The second one is too much on the beat and it takes something away from the performance.  That first on is so damn cool to listen to.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

I really like the "drunken" quality of the tune.  I see you leaning against a mic stand with a bottle of Jack in your hand.  Oddly, there is a dog humping the leg of one of your spectators in my vision as well, but that's probably not relevant.

Great lead tone.  What's the source?

Blooby

Black Mary

Quote from: Blooby on June 06, 2010, 06:48:18 AMOddly, there is a dog humping the leg of one of your spectators in my vision as well, but that's probably not relevant.

Great lead tone.  What's the source?

Blooby

LMFAO. I can see it too ;D It's the singer's dog. Thank Blloby. The lead is played on my Jackson Rhoads, rhythm pickup recorded on the BR600 - COSM setting 16 - Hi Gain
BM
kingliggermusic

pjd1

The Smoker you Drink the player you Get !!! (joe walsh eagles)   balls out to the world loved it BM !!! First version every time !!!!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Wow, version one for me. I work in a hospital theatre where silence is golden and I must have nudged the volume knob on my speakers. Well we now have two patients in intensive care and a consultant receiving phychiatric help. Stella    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Black Mary

Quote from: Willie Wendon on June 10, 2010, 09:27:52 AMWell we now have two patients in intensive care and a consultant receiving phychiatric help.     Willie
LMFAO Ooops. Send them my condolences. Hope it wasn't during a circumcision which ended up having to be an emergency sex change. Or a rectal biopsy that bit off more than it could chew and ended up with a colostomy bag fitted. Classic stuff Willy ;D
kingliggermusic

chapperz66

Just listened to Sai's tribute version and had to remind myself of the original.  Splendid ans worthy of a bump in my opinion.

Paul