You Drive Me More Than Wild

Started by Black Mary, May 31, 2010, 12:25:37 PM

Johnbee

The "Method Acting" is very effective.  I say keep it that way.

;) JB

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Black Mary

best
Time:
0:00
Volume:
LOL JB. I method acted it again. Happier with this version. Thanks for Ur input. Sincerely appreciated.

You Drive Me More Than Wild

Well I need you to phone,
And I'm all here alone,
And the moon is shining down on me,
I'm so blue I'll drown in misery,

Chorus-
And I want to have you by my side,
Girl you know you drive me more than wild,

If you leave me then I'll die,
Just to think it makes me cry,
And the heavens are shining here tonight,
And my heart is hiding from their light,

Chorus
Lead

Can't believe how it hurts,
And it only gets worse,
Until you come and ease the pain,
Oh the tears are falling like rain,

Chorus
End
kingliggermusic

Gu Djin

I like the new version better - but there again I'm sober.  The ouzo bottles empty again.

This is a lot more listenable in all conditions. But save the other for that time....
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Johnbee

Sounds a bit tighter than the first, but there's still something in the first I like better. I think you've captured more "raw emotion" in the first.

;) JB

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Satchwood

`Wow, what a flippin trip,,, listening to your song Black Mary and then listening to Sai's tribute cover of your song . ! . ! . ! . `Damn, what a fine song man!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Black Mary

Cheers Satchwood. Yep Sai did it justice. Love his version. Sounds sincere & more lovin' than mine. & his vox are always beautiful. Mutual respect
kingliggermusic

Tony W

this is fantastic Black Mary. I really dig the vocals. That smothering bass really fits this piece well. The rhythm has just the right amount of punch. Excellent song.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

I`ve been away...Damn this is wild Black Mary. Like those deep cranking vocals of yours. Great Rhythm guitar on this track too. I saw Sai did this but had to listen to the original first.

Great job Man!  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Black Mary

Cheers Satchwood. Glad U like it ;D Plenty more where this came from
kingliggermusic

Black Mary

Hehe. Thanks Gnasty. Yeah it's been a great weekend. Glad U liked both versions. Sai did brilliant. I can't stop listening to his
kingliggermusic