You Drive Me More Than Wild

Started by Black Mary, May 31, 2010, 12:25:37 PM

Black Mary

ykydmmtw
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Thought it was time for a love song. I recorded this last night after seeing all the love songs that were being posted,( it's an unofficial Lovefest lol) heavily under the influence ;D I've waited til I sobered up and gave it another listen before I posted it. The song still sounds drunk, but what the hell ;D. This is as sickly as it gets lol.
Better version & lyrics are down on reply #21
kingliggermusic

Nelson

The Vocals were a little funny but to be honest, the song has a great over all grove to it.
The guitar was sweet. What else can i say, i liked it.
Now I know how to make song...Bottoms up!!! 8)
Probably won't work for me though.

Well done...

-Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

launched

Ah, there are love songs all over the forum!  ;D This is nice rugged love here!

Killer tune, bro!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

T.C. Elliott

Excellent guitar work, Sir. I love it. The vocals do sound drunk or at least off kilter. But hey, a good track nonetheless.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

lg

F__kin' Hell! yeah dude, this has a drunken signature
written all through it! Crude and Raw. Hey that is the
way good rock should be!
YOU dive me F__kin'Nutz Baby, yeah, you drive me
MORE than just wild, you drive me NUTZ!

Rock'n

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Redler

Well written and performed ROCK tune were you sober or not! I loved that solid guitar sound!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Black Mary

Thanks everybody for being so kind. Yeah, in the cold light of day the vox are really dubious. I was dreading reading any comments when I got in this morning, but you have very politely pointed out what I thought too. First chance I get (when the neighbours go out  ;D), I'll redo the vox. Thanks again for the constructive comments.
BM
kingliggermusic

Black Mary

Quote from: launched on May 31, 2010, 02:50:00 PMAh, there are love songs all over the forum!  ;D
LOL. That's what I noticed on Sunday night. Thought I'd join the party ;D Will redo vox 1st chance I get this week. Cheers launched
kingliggermusic

tom r

I've a tear in me eye BM, and i thought you were a hard assed whiskey drinkin rocker. There is a soppy under belly on show here :-)

Tom
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Ferryman

Blimey, that's a rawkin' love song. Certainly can hear a few beers and JDs creeping through there, but it drips attitude. Sounds pretty good for someone under the influence, don't clean it up too much if you do redo the vox. Great rock guitar sounds and a nice chord seqeunce in there at the end of the chorus lines (...by my side). Full on power!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR