"Country Cookin'" - A little ditty

Started by Blooby, May 27, 2010, 03:56:08 PM

Blooby

04 For Ever - Country Cookin'
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Since I refuse to address my broken computer (second one in three months), I am relegated to dipping into the archives I have found on a jump drive and sneaking around on my work computer.

This is yet another offering that is bordering on five years old, right after I purchased my BR-1600.  It's myself and Everett (also from MoO) on guitars against the built-in drums.  He solos first and then myself. I believe I overdubbed the bass using the emulator on the recorder.

If anybody would like to add lyrics about sheep, be my guest as I think that could be the missing glue.

Blooby

If the player doesn't work, the download button should.

launched

This is cool. I'd attempt to do some Bob Weir style harmonies if someone did the lead vox.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

This is really cool Blooby!...I love the bounce to this...Great solos from both of you.

This is definitely a  road trip song.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Nelson

Blooby this is one of smokin a** tune.
Those solos are definitely cookin.

-Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Greeny

This is fantastic. I love the clean country slap and twang of your solo part. It's a foot-tapping and joyful tune. Great guitar skills all the way.

Satchwood

Wonderful jam captured and shared here!!  Luv the guitar solos, cool clean and flavorful country noodles ~ i'm really digging the beat and walking rhythm!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Oldrottenhead

been at work all day and got caught up in some bubbles yesterday so i missed this one, magic bloovy, hope you get your pc fixed soon good sir.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Boognish

I want this one... I'd love to write a song about cowboys and their sheep.  Might be tomorrow a.m. before I can get to it.
Okay to cover.

Gritter

packed full of goodness...love the vibe going on here. Sweet guitar work all around.

SE

Love, in those guitars just sound so good, a great listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80