DaSilvaSings uber-pop-artist extraordinaire

Started by dasilvasings, May 26, 2010, 08:12:50 AM

dasilvasings

Dear forum,

I've been following you for about one year, and it is time to finally introduce my alter ego (or is it actually me?) DaSilvaSings, world-class artist extraordinaire.

So far, he only recorded some covers with is BR600 and a multitude of different instruments. He will post some soon (songs, not instruments).
Some say (mother?) he sings like an angel! Very few question the phonic pallette of his exquisite arrangements (not many people have heard this so far!).

DaSilvaSings lives in Alpha-Centauri, and is +/- 3,14 years old, but his songs are materialized by his humble clerk, that lives in Lisbon, Portugal.

To sum this all up and to put it bluntly, this is DaSilvaSings. If you enjoy his covers, you should seek mental care.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

We haven't had an introduction as crazy as that for a while!

But you're in good company here! Welcome aboard, and looking forward to hearing your music. I'm expecting something different!!!!

Kevin Mammoth

Welcome DaSilva, - yep, with an introduction like that I'm sure looking forward to hearing your songs
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Ha,, i luv Alpha-Centauri this time of year !   Welcome from holy freaking hot Arizona !
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

Welcome ... you seem to fit in quite nicely in this weird little outpost of the universe !!

Quote from: dasilvasings on May 26, 2010, 08:12:50 AMDaSilvaSings ........ is +/- 3,14 years old
ohhh a round number of years  ... we should celebrate !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Satchwood

Quote from: Geir on May 28, 2010, 12:14:11 PM
Quote from: dasilvasings on May 26, 2010, 08:12:50 AMDaSilvaSings ........ is +/- 3,14 years old
ohhh a round number of years  ... we should celebrate !!

I'm thinking, maybe some pie for the celebration ?
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Oldrottenhead

are you a friend of gringo? if not you should meet, welcome aboard, maybe we can lick some frogs together.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

dasilvasings

No, I don't know Gringo. Please mind I'm european - we don't lick frogs - we eat them! And snails too.

Oldrottenhead - are you Bansky himself?
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

Nothing like a healthy dose of crazy on the forum, welcome aboard.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR