Wrong Songs CD album

Started by henwrench, May 25, 2010, 03:40:59 PM

henwrench

Mr. henwrench is pleased to announce a CD album, containing 12 utterly horrifying eggs, is now available to purchase for the less-than-the-price-of-two-pints-of-beer sum of £5.00 including P&P (UK Mainland). Overseas prices are yet to be finalised, but the admin staff at henwrench Towers assure me it'll still be cheep (pun intended). The album will be available in a number of outlets throughout West Cornwall and also via the medium of e-mail and PM (Songcraters Members only). The album features a guest performance from Mr. oldrottenhead and a show stealing cameo from Mr. Greeny, who also did the sleeve artwork and layout. Any interested parties should contact henwrench Towers by e-mail, PM or see www.henwrench.weebly.com for more details. Many thanks to all users of Songcrafters and 64 Guitars for support and permission to post this blatant advert...

henwrench

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Congrats !!!

I love eggs !!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

ive seen that octopusssy somewhere before
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

Very cool.

I love the CD cover art. Is it a Greeny original?

Tangled Wires

Just checked my alphabetically ordered CD collection downstairs, and there is a space for this between Hendrix and Hot Chocolate!

Well done mate, great stuff!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

When you get the international pricing finalized, I want it. Where's the torrent? Seriously, I'm buying myself a henny

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Well Done there Bro!!

I shall Purchase a Copy!

The Cover art is Insane!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Migs

I could be the first Australian to own a copy !
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Greeny

Quote from: Gritter on May 25, 2010, 03:55:12 PMVery cool.

I love the CD cover art. Is it a Greeny original?

The poster is a Greeny original (one of my paintings). The actual CD cover is based on an obscure, antique children's illustration. It was fun to do!

henwrench

Just so y'all know, the CD bit-rate is WAV, the highest possible sound quality. So for all you audiophiles out there, rest assured that 'Wrong Songs' sounds great, even if I do say so myself. Like in the old days, stick the disc in a CD player and enjoy hi-fi lo-fi as loud as you wanna!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR