Cause We've ended as Lovers backer

Started by Tony W, May 25, 2010, 11:06:42 AM

Tony W

It was a one taker, although I spent 7 hours on it to get that one postable take. Since the beginning I have ruled out punching in and out. Some backers speak to me, and it's not too hard to build phrasing for them. This was one of them. I just kept working it until I found exactly how I wanted it to sound.

Thank you all for the kind comments.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Nelson

Hot damn Tony.

That's what I'm talking

This is some sweet axe work.

I love to hear you put so much time into it, that's why is sooooooo good.

I want to give the writing a break and just clean up the songs I have and concentrate on getting my playing together.

This is very inspiring Tony and the possibilities, for your playing, are endless.

Great job my man...C U N Da Lab

Nelson 

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

OsCKilO

Sexy Freaking Playing Bro!

True skill!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

thouston

Great job, I can tell you've been practicing  :).
Tony Houston

des0free

I've actually listened to this post once before, but for some reason didn't comment.  Had another listen just now.  Really nice work!  I've starting diddling improvised licks with my tele, but am nowhere close to your skill level.  Makes me think I should stick to strummin'
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

Thanks all! One nice thing about living down in this ghost town is that I never get bumped off the first page

des0free, if I can do it, anyone can do it. I still attest that I don't have any natural musical ability, I make up for it with effort.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

This is really very very nice Tony , well worth all the hard work , stick with and you will get where you want to be

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

pjd1

Love it Tony ! well worth all your effort and work .
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann