Musical humour

Started by Gu Djin, May 25, 2010, 08:42:43 AM

Gu Djin

The Duck Song
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I liked the title of this section and will gradually work my way through it.

I find most music is written when the composer is feeling blue.  Yes there are exceptions, but most of it is reflecting on unhappiness in one form or another.

My wife isn't really into music in the way I am.  So I set myself a challenge to put together a short piece of music that would raise a giggle.  Music - no words!

This worked - so if you have a minute, or three, suspend your disbelief and lend your ears to a little tomfoolery on the keys.  "The duck song"

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Oldrottenhead

talking of ducks there is one on this [soundclick]6358350[/soundclick]
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gu Djin

I see you understand.  You weren't commenting on my muse by any chance were ya :'( ;D

Glad I put this up.  Wouldn't have heard your disney tune if I hadn't. 

A herd of docile cows chased my poor old mutt a couple of weeks ago.  I don't think he could believe how dinner turned on him.  He's over it now, but he's eating his beef dinner with more relish than is usual.
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Oldrottenhead

no the song was an allergic reaction to eurodisney.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gu Djin

I know - I was taking the mouse out of mickey.