The Life of a Bubble

Started by henwrench, May 23, 2010, 04:12:16 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Been watching this thread for a while now.... I must say this is one killer track Hen... ORH You are THA MAN!!!! Funny sheot man. Love all of the different takes.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

a year since the madness already, need o do an anniversarry version
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 21, 2011, 05:08:02 AMfor this one i channeled henwrench and angry kid

no helium was harmed or used in this version but i might do a helium remix.

oh it's called big taxi

big taxi
words and vox by oldrottenhead music by henwrench
Time:
0:00
Volume:

piPod Bump!

Best appreciated with headphones. Those guitars are sharp as f**k, and will slice from both directions.

Ted's piPod Bumps: << Previous "First Snow" | Next "Thoughtless" >>

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Bluesberry

Hahahahahahahahahaha...........I love this crazy thread..............I love this crazy site.............cheers everyone.......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

too much too choose from hope your doing good henny, got about 30 folk in ma house and i have wriong songs on the cd player and they are all up dancing
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 26, 2011, 06:13:27 PMtoo much too choose from hope your doing good henny, got about 30 folk in ma house and i have wriong songs on the cd player and they are all up dancing
ahhhhhhh, nice one.  Wrong songs is always a good choice.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

Quotewas trying an iggy pop insurance song but its not happening
mmmmmmmm earlier i thought i'd go on a sabbatical but i might................naw..............i'm on a sabbatical..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................is it even possible...............................naw.................................i'm on a sabbatical...................................

i'm on a sabbatical
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

i just lost an hour of my life on this thread, officially my fave songcrappers thread it deserves a songplayer all of it's own. c'mon 64 you know it makes sense.

and can we have a life of a bubble festival in june in honour of the ukemeisterbirdmanofpenzance
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann