"East Meets Eastwest" needs Kaossilator and something else?

Started by Blooby, May 23, 2010, 08:27:01 AM

Blooby

Still stuck at my school (and have been since 11:00 pm.) due to a fire watch (alarm system is down). Repair dude just showed up.

I found this second tune "East Meets Eastwest" while I was going through USB drives.  My computer is still blown up for the time-being, so I was wondering if somebody would like to add some Kaossilator on this.  I think it's in E if I'm not mistaken.  Maybe the flute patch and the "gypsy" scale or maybe one of the three ragas. Don't know where the Kaossilator should be in it. The beginning is pretty sparse (before the tabla kicks in).

I think I also did this right after I got my BR-1600 about five years ago. I remember futzing with the tamboura loop with limited success. Can't remember for the life of me where the percussion came from.

Now if I can only talk ORH into free-styling over the top of this.

Peace.

Blooby

If the player doesn't work, the download button should.

Time:
0:00
Volume:

Oldrottenhead

man this is freaktastic blooby, i'll try something but have no idea where to start, no promises i can come up with anything, but i'll see if i can drag out some existential gibberish from some deep well within the canyons of my mind.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

tomorrow's promises
Time:
0:00
Volume:
okay here it is, 192kbp mix at the link below.

http://cid-48716fda7dc89aeb.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/blooby/tomorrow%5E4s%20promises.MP3

rambling doesnt start till about 2,.50 minutes, song is nearly 8 minutes long, stretched my micro br and sd card to the limits here is the shrunken version

music by blooby
post modern rambling by orh.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

Thanks so much once again. Can't wait to hear it, but that will have to wait till I am back at work.

Blooby

Blooby

Can't believe my computer problems still exist.  Am slaving my main hard drive today and was able to pop on for a spell.  Saw this and realized I never got  to comment (publicly anyway).

The spoken word approach I truly dig.  Not sure how else it could have been approached (although I'm sure you could've managed no matter what delivery method).

You've matched the trippy nature of what I was striving for with the music.

As always, an honor that you weave your spell on my ditty.

Blooby