nevermet

Started by Oldrottenhead, September 05, 2008, 02:30:25 AM

Oldrottenhead

as most of you should know, i have a site www.soundclick.com/nevermet that i use to post collaborations from microrecorders.org.
to date , i have been involved in all the songs posted, usually vocals and lyrics.
however i am sure there are lots of good songs posted here that i have not been involved in, that are worthy of being posted there. so if anyone has a collaborative song from here they want posted at the nevermet site contact me at oldrottenhead@hotmail.com with the details. i would need an mp3 of the song or link to the song, a photograph, a bit about the song and who was involved, and list of credits, written by performed  by etc.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

you can put 2 beers past the blues on there

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

will do just going to work, could you send me info of everyone involved who did what etc. who wrote music and lyrics et al.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

PhilFromIT started it -steve altivity and myself all piled on-it's an open blues jam bit

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand