Amy Wants To Go To Rehab

Started by Black Mary, May 18, 2010, 06:25:51 AM

Oldrottenhead

the Ettrick Valley is a beautiful part of the world. hope it provided you with lots of inspiration.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Black Mary

It certainly did my friend. Came home with 13 new songs, this being one of em. God, the peace, quiet, birds, nature, switching off, drinking for pleasure, FA cup final, visiting Bill McClaren's hometown. It was just the tonic ;D
kingliggermusic

Oldrottenhead

last year i had a long weekend with the wife and kids in crieff, this was one of many that came out of it https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=2516.0
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tony W

Great song. It's a powerhouse rocker. Amy Winehouse huh? Not a subject matter that would have jumped out at me, but it definitely works.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Black Mary

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 18, 2010, 08:37:01 AMlast year i had a long weekend with the wife and kids in crieff, this was one of many that came out of it https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=2516.0
Wow. I luv this stuff. Your acoustic sounds so crisp & clean. What is it if U don't mind? The vocals & harmonies are perfect. Sounds like, but doesn't sound like, at the same time. Mr Young. Beautiful song you have there. It will sound great on every level too. Think that's why I mentioned Neil, the melody is strong & memorable.The sign of a great songwriter
kingliggermusic

Black Mary

Quote from: Tony W on May 18, 2010, 08:49:55 AMGreat song. It's a powerhouse rocker. Amy Winehouse huh? Not a subject matter that would have jumped out at me, but it definitely works.
LOL nor me Tony, Can't stand the bloke ;D but if she came round mine and me & her wrote a song this'd be it. She's had nothing new to offer for longer than it takes 2 slow things to do something slowly :)
kingliggermusic

Satchwood

Cool rockin song BM.!:!  I like your raspy voice and the distorted guitars ~ fits perfectly to the tune and lyrics ~ Great solo too !

EDIT - i did a little check up on Amy and now i get it ..... ha!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Nelson

Too funny.
Nice music though.

-Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Black Mary

Cheers Nelson. Yep she's funny. A waste of talent..Burned out too fast
kingliggermusic

Gnasty

Yeah i agree that skinny wench should go! ;)

Very Freaking Rockin heavy duty tune dude!! Love it! Simplistic yet Astounding!!

Great job!! ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity