my trusty old micro br

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 14, 2010, 07:24:15 AM

Redler

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 04, 2012, 04:42:17 AMgawd my trusty microbr looks almost brand new in these pics lol. i should take some pics of it's current condition lol.

Please, do that! Those pics are two years old :). My trusty MBR looks almost new after four years :)

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

this is how it looks now i am suprised it still works the abuse it has had over the years

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

chip

One road worn MBR. Looks good mate, you should send that to Boss..........They could put it in the museum and send you a new one and loads of other goodies...Just shows the build quality, unlike the microwave I bought today which didn't work, took it back, got another and guess what???? that didn't work either. I made them plug it into the wall in the supermarket before I took it home. Went to another shop and got one that did work. If only Roland made microwaves.........
Sweet young thing aint sweet no more.

cuthbert

Sweet jeezus, what happened to the button labels?!?!   :D :D :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

button labels? not seen them, what are they? remember it'll be 5 years old soon  and has not had one careful lady owner at the helm. ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Burtog

There's probably a market for this sort of thing, reliced MBR or as said roadworn MBR, fender are doing it with guitars!!

A vintage 2007 - a good year!

;)
recorder
Boss BR-800

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 02, 2012, 04:04:08 PMthis is how it looks now i am suprised it still works the abuse it has had over the years

Has Barney been using it for a chew toy?

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

QuoteHas Barney been using it for a chew toy?

not yet, he is a clever dog and knows he would die instantly if he even sniffed at my mbr.

i think it is like this because i hold it like a soap bar when i'm singing, so all the buttons n stuff outta reach of my fingers are all still there, but everything  else has been rubbed off.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

how do you get the pic so wee 64?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 03, 2012, 12:43:16 PMhow do you get the pic so wee 64?

Well, first I changed your [imglink=][/imglink] to an [img][/img] like it's supposed to be. ::)

Then I added "width=150" to the opening [img] tag.

Like this:

[img width=150]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/538595_10151241969142176_2790232_n.jpg[/img]

You can optionally specify width or height or both, though using both will change the aspect ratio.

For example...

[img width=550 height=50]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/538595_10151241969142176_2790232_n.jpg[/img]

... produces this:

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website