my trusty old micro br

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 14, 2010, 07:24:15 AM

Oldrottenhead

guitar jack is guitar jack size , line in  is like ipod earbuds size. not a good poc
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

It should be exhibited in The Hard Rock Cafe, lol

I thought mine was getting a bit scuffed until I saw this!

Brilliant.

Geir

dunno what to say James .... maybe we can get some frequent flyer discount when we replace them ... here's mine :
( absorbing karma in hope of a zappa fest indeed !!!!! ;D )

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

you know that means or mbrs will have to collaborate on a zappa tune now lol.

ive been trying to learn little house where i used to live from burnt weeny sandwich, so i should be ready for the zappa fest in about 4 or 5 years lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 18, 2010, 11:29:11 AMyou know that means or mbrs will have to collaborate on a zappa tune now lol.
indeed it does
Quoteive been trying to learn little house where i used to live from burnt weeny sandwich, so i should be ready for the zappa fest in about 4 or 5 years lol.
you wouldn't mind learning "Peaches en regalia" while you're at it ::)

;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gnasty

Quotedunno what to say James .... maybe we can get some frequent flyer discount when we replace them ... here's mine :
( absorbing karma in hope of a zappa fest indeed !!!!! Grin )

Why don`t you guys just do a Zappa tune?? Screw waiting for it!!  ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

QuoteScrew waiting for it!
i'm not familiar with that one what album is it on?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

Quoteyou wouldn't mind learning "Peaches en regalia" while you're at it
im up for it deffo. wjhen i was about 17 i wrote a lyric to it about my first love.it was mince  lol. but i can play the tune in my head so hopefully i can get some off to go my fingers and play something.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Tony W

Quote from: Geir on May 18, 2010, 11:24:29 AMdunno what to say James .... maybe we can get some frequent flyer discount when we replace them ... here's mine :
( absorbing karma in hope of a zappa fest indeed !!!!! ;D )

Either your MBR has reflective properties, or I see you have the built in acoustic plugin.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Jeez, I thought I used mine a lot, but it looks very good compared to the rickety things you both have.  :D Jim, did you lose your battery compartment cover, or are you showing of your rechargeable batteries?  :P

Then I remembered that I bought the $15US magical sheath that enshrouds my box of happiness. And I also remember that you both opted to leave your units unprotected.

But I suppose when you both get rich and famous, those things will be valued in the same bracket as SRV's strat...

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover