Goodbye - til Monday

Started by Black Mary, May 13, 2010, 06:13:04 AM

Black Mary

I'm gona miss this place & I can feel the cold turkey starting already. Going for a short break up to Hawick in Scotland for a long weekend and there's no mobile broadband signal where we're going,so I'm gonna be cut off til Monday :'(. Can't wait to get back and hear what I've been missing. Taking the BR600 & this little 3/4 sized electric guitar. (argos £40 lol) so can continue composing at least and getting new ideas down. Take care everybody & looking forward to hearing all the new stuff when I get back
BM
kingliggermusic

Greeny

have a good trip! looks like it's going to be a chilly weekend so wrap up warm!

launched

So long, pal! At least you brought some gear with you. We'll leave the light on for ya!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

What does one do in Hawick for fun? 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

You could always try the Hawick haggis hunt, every saturday 10 o'clock  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

QuoteThese days, most visitors come to Hawick while travelling the A7 from Carlisle to Edinburgh, or to take advantage of the deals in the various textile factory shops in the town. Given its industrial background, it is easy to approach Hawick with low expectations. The reality turns out to be a very pleasant surprise. What you find is an interesting and attractive town with an imposing High Street, a spectacular Town Hall, and a collection of paths and wynds that more than repay exploration.

Looks nice

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Migs

I just spent 2 and a bit weeks off work.  I highly recommend it to everyone.
Nothing better than fishing and eating and opening a bottle of red at 10am and sitting in the sun and reading and noodling and doing absolutely nothing !
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Oldrottenhead

speak to geir he will tell you how to steal bandwith from nurseries
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Black Mary

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 13, 2010, 06:12:32 PMspeak to geir he will tell you how to steal bandwith from nurseries
That's a 'MUST' !!! Thank's I'll bare that in mind for next time. ;D Now I know how the Old Timer's felt when the cabin fever started to kick in  :-[ . Mind U, they didn't have a web obsession like me so they'd probably last a bit longer than 3 days. God , there's been some tree felling in that Ettrick Valley. It looked liked Tunguska ! Still....., managed to cram a bit recording in. Got a few more songs demoed, that's the main thing.
Thanks for all the comments... Cheers. Now to start listening to what I'v been missing.
BM
kingliggermusic