Waiting

Started by Prive, September 01, 2008, 08:47:50 PM

Greeny

This is a blast from the past! I miss Prive... we did some great collaborations. He's one of the most (if not THE most) naturally talented musicians we've had on here. Where are you Marcelo?!

Geir

I guess I don't have much fantasy when coming uop with titles for my songs Bosko hase a "Gone" and now I find "Waiting" is also used ....

But what a pleasant find this was! Absolutely fabulous !!!!!!!! Magical guitarwork and ORH's vocals  sounds like they where made for this !!

This is .... wait a minute .. all those guitarsounds come from the MBR??? did Prive ever post some of his patches?? Or his fingers ?

How can a poor man keep up when such gems float up from the past ?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Prive

Hi people!!!!

Too much time from my last post, i'm amazed about the life of topics!!!!!! ORH what a good title for a song!! "The life of topics" hahahaha
I'm glad to read all your words, almost embarassing ;)
All guitar-sounds are MBR, a cheap telecaster (noisy) i don't remember the patchs very well but the solo GTR is a tweaked LA sustain and the "Police" clean guitar was made from scratch with some flanger.
The bass and melody of the "Stick" was sampled and programmed in Bhajis Loops, the same for drums.
Tim, speaking of talent, with you around we just can achieve the second place ;)
Saludos from Argentina!!!!
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Greeny

Quote from: Prive on June 09, 2009, 07:06:03 PMHi people!!!!

Too much time from my last post, i'm amazed about the life of topics!!!!!! ORH what a good title for a song!! "The life of topics" hahahaha
I'm glad to read all your words, almost embarassing ;)
All guitar-sounds are MBR, a cheap telecaster (noisy) i don't remember the patchs very well but the solo GTR is a tweaked LA sustain and the "Police" clean guitar was made from scratch with some flanger.
The bass and melody of the "Stick" was sampled and programmed in Bhajis Loops, the same for drums.
Tim, speaking of talent, with you around we just can achieve the second place ;)
Saludos from Argentina!!!!

There you are! You disappeared! Although your music is still very much alive on my soundclick page! Most recently my son asked if it was me playing the lead guitar parts on 'The Rise and Fall of Mr Hot', and I had to say... "er... no... I'll never be able to play like that!!!". You've been missed. And don't be embarassed... those who have heard your music all hold you in very high regard, and as the first person I collaborated with, you changed my entire musical outlook!

Flash Harry

Welcome back Marcelo! Where have you been?
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

hi marcelo get something posted. your fanbase is needing sated.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

This is great, a heavy dose of Gabriel there, both in the music and vox, although the lead guitar is very Sanata-ish. Nice combination. I've listened to, and greatly enjoyed, some of Prive's more recent stuff but this is fantastic as well. Thanks for bumping!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Geir

YES ....

can't believe I missed Prive stopping by ......

Hope to see you soon Prive... Would be great to get another collab between you and orh !!!!

This one, and AndyR's work are just unbelievable that are made on the mrbr!!!

I love JK and they are a hard act to beat, but at least I understand that they can get the sound they get!

You are just brilliant Prive  ...

and ORH ... you know I love you old man !!!

cheers
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........