Swing Low

Started by Black Mary, May 10, 2010, 03:19:19 AM

Black Mary

Quote from: Gnasty on May 10, 2010, 08:50:49 AMDamn!! This is freakin awesome Mary!! Great job on then damned drums...

My kind of music!! Love it!!

I`m guessing your a BLS and Pride & Glory fan?
Thanks again everybody for the great comments. I'm blushing ;D

BLS & Pride & Glory are 2 bands that I haven't really got round to listening to properly but what I have heard I've loved. I shall put them at the top of my listening priorities. I'm a bit behind the times having not played for a few years so have so much catching up to do. Thanks.
BM
kingliggermusic

Bluesberry

Top of the heap, this one.  Fantastic sound, mood, vocals, guitars, drums, everything, seriously.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Black Mary

Cheers Bluesberry. Glad U liked it. Thanks for the big compliment ;D
kingliggermusic

Satchwood

Nice heavy arse tune BM.!.!.  Got that Metalica~ZZTOP~AliceInChains vibe ~ Cool vocals and guitars ~ luv the wah solo!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

hank987

Quote from: PJD1 on May 10, 2010, 03:24:27 AMYou got it BM , what ever it is you got it !!

Dunny really put correctly ,you are seriously talented!

Vanncad

I look forward to your posts BM. This did not dissapoint.

You've got a great heavy sound and some sincere song writing skills.

Great tune man!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Black Mary

Can I just say a massive Thank You to everybody who's took the time to listen. Every single comment is so much appreciated. This forum is so supportive. It's brimming with enthusiasm and talent. It's fantastic.
BM
kingliggermusic

Oldrottenhead

QuoteSo much time, so few songs to record...... Reverse that
so many songs not enough time to hear them all. glad i got time to hear this one its rawkin'
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Saijinn Maas

Badass! You definitely got that Pepper vibe going on! I hear a lot of CoC "type" stuff in your stuff ;)  Another top notch song. Love the groove! ;)

Black Mary

Thanks SM. I nearly ruptured a bollock tryin to sing that one  ;D
kingliggermusic