Looks like I'm here for a while so....

Started by Greeny, September 01, 2008, 10:06:41 AM

thetworegs

Good to have you back Mr Green ....it must be the time of year ...I've been undrunken for 6 weeks myself ....but I don't know about the fit bit yet although the mornings are a bit clearer now when Seb sleeps through... ;D

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

cuthbert

Welcome back, Tim…great news about your new health habits. I've been trying to up my game lately as well!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

AndyR

I didn't even realise you'd been gone! (DEEP lurk mode here...)

Hope you're OK.

I don't drink much, but I do EAT and smoke a fair bit. Starting to realise, now I'm actually getting older, that I could feel a lot younger :D

... not done too much about it though!

Oh, I did cut me hair off - that's made a bit of a difference.

And before anyone asks (the follicley-challenged at work did)... No, we didn't keep it... So, no, you can't have it to make a nice wig...
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

henwrench

I go through massive periods of no alcohol...months and months at a time....and as for all the other stuff, I'm clean of just about all you can imagine for about 6 years now (dope, coke, ecstasy, 'shrooms, lsd, etc., etc.). In fact, every 'henwrench' song ever written is a drug free experience.

But curly kale (gay), and jogging (gay)!! Truly fucking shocking....I bet you're gonna go all gay now, y'big Green gay jolly green gay fucking gay (gay) giant. Gay.

And just in case, here in in gay old England, the word 'gay' officially means 'rubbish'. Or something gay like that...

gaywrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Gotta do what you gotta do Greeny!

Gotta be who you are Hen!!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Greeny on March 12, 2014, 04:50:49 AMSmokeless, un-drunken, eating curly kale and jogging in lycra shorts. The world of Greeny turned on it's head.

Welcome back Tim!

Smokeless...I agree. Un-drunken.....hmmm not sure about that one. If that means no alcohol (not good) or falling down drunk....I have to think about that one. Hmmm how did I get that bump on my head? Eating curly kale...well maybe with a side of corned beef. Jogging...yes but not sure about the lycra shorts, lol.

Seriously, it's all good Greeny as long as you keep posting up the good songs!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?