I cover my back
I'm braced for attack
and I'm LIVIN
I'm LIVIN 

I cut thru the air
And I don't give a care
cuz I'm LIVIN
I'm LIVIN

(This is just what happens when you give me a desk job).

Gnasty

Man dude i really dig this  guitar riff , the tone and the lyrics and melody.

I think that if you could do some sort of other change to branch out it would be amazing. But hey its your song. You dont have to listen to me. It`s very catchy and thats what matters!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

FuzzFace

Quote from: Gnasty on May 05, 2010, 08:15:12 PMI think that if you could do some sort of other change to branch out it would be amazing.

I agree problem is I'm ADD like big-time.  I'm just glad to git-er-done and move on to the next one.

Soon as they get past 3 minutes I start to panic.

I should sell all these to Michael Jackson.

Greeny

I really like this. It's raw, but the guitar is infectious as hell. I don't think it needs any middle 8's or changes etc - it would distract from the relentless onslaught of the rest of it. But I can see a bass player having real fun with it. Some varied bass fills would take this into another world. Another great song from the Fuzz Man!

FuzzFace

Quote from: Greeny on May 06, 2010, 03:05:32 AMI can see a bass player having real fun with it.

I did add bass but I guess it got lost in the mix.

What I'm wondering is if my faux-British accent adds to these songs or distracts from them.

Greeny

Quote from: FuzzFace on May 06, 2010, 08:19:42 AM
Quote from: Greeny on May 06, 2010, 03:05:32 AMI can see a bass player having real fun with it.

What I'm wondering is if my faux-British accent adds to these songs or distracts from them.

I hadn't even thought about it until you asked this question! (which says a lot...). You have a style all of your own, and it's a cool one. I can only speak for myself, but your singing accent (whether it's faux or not) doesn't grate or annoy me. It just sounds like you. And your vocal stylings are pretty convincing to my ear.

Tony W

You've definitely got a unique way of expressing yourself. A tip that I picked up from Bluesberry recently was to Set the level of the bass sonically equal to the drums.

Cool song, and I dig that relentless onslaught comment as well!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

FuzzFace

Quote from: Tony W on May 07, 2010, 06:54:16 AMA tip that I picked up from Bluesberry recently was to Set the level of the bass sonically equal to the drums.

I love these tips.

When you say "sonically equal", is that referring solely to the Volume Level?