Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gritter

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on May 04, 2010, 01:29:35 PMPeople (musicians) who think that Ringo WAS a good drummer...

:P 

Love ya Grit! ;D

I'll take creativity over technical precision any day...Serve the song - Ringo understood this.

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Gritter on May 04, 2010, 01:32:56 PM
Quote from: Saijinn Maas on May 04, 2010, 01:29:35 PMPeople (musicians) who think that Ringo WAS a good drummer...

:P 

Love ya Grit! ;D

I'll take creativity over technical precision any day...Serve the song - Ringo understood this.

I know.  I just couldn't pass up the chance to mess with you. You know SOMEONE was going to do it ;)

henwrench

Quote from: Gritter on May 04, 2010, 01:27:27 PMPeople (musicians) who say Ringo wasn't a good drummer or that it wasn't him playing on any of the Beatles songs.

Ringo was/is the best drummer ever.
   George was the best guitarist ever.
   Paul was/is the best bassist ever.
   John was the best antagonist ever.
   The Beatles were/are the best band ever.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

Look, I derailed the thread, got it back on course, and Sai's taking shots at Gritter.... ugh, do you know how hard it is to find a good hijack pic? Especially one that doesn't have Middle eastern looking people being featured?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

Okay, okay...

Let's get back on track here... As was said initially, this thread isn't about what things about music, or bands, or musicians, etc. piss you off. It was meant as a release of  the things YOU "have to" do when making music. Those unspoken rules about what you make it a point to avoid doing, and those things you are completely OCD about making sure you DO do!

I seem to be unable to "finish" a song before I begin recording it. I end up starting to record with just the idea, and then use the recording process to finish writing it. Annoys me sometimes, but I can't seem to stop! 

Oldrottenhead

i always try and go with the flow let the song go where it takes you, sometimes i start out with a very clear idea of what i intend to do but the music muse or whatever takes over and i end up with something completely different to what i intended and usually much better for it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann