Tharizona Mokpelgänger

Started by Ted, April 30, 2010, 06:15:17 PM

Bluesberry

Quote from: henwrench on May 01, 2010, 12:20:26 PMAnd is that Bluesberry sat behind him on the other table ?  I think we should be told...

henwrench
Freaky, yes, it could be.  Look at the pictures on the walls, this is some freaky interdimensional cafe that sits between parallel time lines and realities.  Strange, I sorta remember this night.  And I thought I just drank too much and had a vivid dream.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

henwrench

Yea, I wanna go there and have some toast, dry.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: henwrench on May 01, 2010, 01:17:02 PMYea, I wanna go there and have some toast, dry.

henwrench

I wonder if they serve these.....

Looks damn fine!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Gnasty

I`m looking at the pics on the walls. Is this called The Cannibal Cafe by any chance? I dumped one of my girlfriends there once. And then you know what i did? ...I wiped my ass ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

OsCKilO

This Place must the the Soncrafters Nexus!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

thats my car just behind the sandwich its been in the garage for over a week where and when was this oic taken. i'll be looking for crumbs when i get it back.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

I think those pictures on the wall are of Saijinn's sister, I mean, assuming there's some family resemblance:

(Seriously: That's Día de los Muertos art. You see that a lot in the American Southwest. Of course, now anyone in Arizona who creates that kind of art (or admires it) will be required to show proof of citizenship.)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac