ONE WHOLE YEAR!!!

Started by Saijinn Maas, April 29, 2010, 09:46:53 AM

Saijinn Maas

I just realized that today is my 1 year anniversary of signing up here at Songcrafters (the site formerly known as bossbr.net). Unbelievable how fast time has gone by. Almost 50 recordings later, and here I am. I still can't imagine what I would be doing without you guys.

Here's too many recordings done and many still to come ;) 

Tony W

I didn't realize that we joined so close to each other Sai! Congrats for a full year, and wish you many more.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

henwrench

nice one Sai!! Happy Crafting....

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

QuoteHere's too many recordings done and many still to come Wink 
bravo keep em coming Sai!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Tony W on April 29, 2010, 09:57:20 AMI didn't realize that we joined so close to each other Sai! Congrats for a full year, and wish you many more.

I didn't realize that you just signed up the month before me! I need to get cracking on more original stuff. Still exploring what I am gonna do style-wise though.

Satchwood

Congrats dude!  keep them recordings coming.....................
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

Yes, keep 'em coming. You've posted some fantastic work here over the last year, it's been a pleasure having you here.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Congratulations! Here's to another year of great songs!

CHEERS!

T.C. Elliott

Sai, I just listened to a boat load of your stuff today (I apologize for only commenting on one, but was using the jukebox thingy.) I have to say I'm very happy you made it here.

That goes for several others on this site as well....

It'll be a year for me in about a month. Micro to bossbr to songcrafters.... what an evolution.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Gnasty

Congrats Sai! Your music is awesome!! Can i borrow your ESP??  ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity