Freaking Love it!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

MC Hammer was the dude back in the day.  He was revolutionary really.  without MC there would be no Black-eyed Peas or all that other stuff like that that is so pervasive today.  Huge.  Not really into that kind of stuff myself, but I recognize his place in the history of modern music.  Huge.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Can't touch this!

launched

Stop - Copyright infringement!  ;D Poor Rick James, R.I.P. I think he got more fame, money and publicity from "Can't Touch This" than from his own music career.

And I agree, as a public figure MC Hammer had a big influence on modern music. I'm not a fan, either, but you can't help enjoying some of those videos!

That is a freakin' cool gif, Tim!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

And the pants, there is one style that never really caught on.  You can be candid on here Tim, you still have a pair in your closet don't you?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Quote from: Bluesberry on April 29, 2010, 06:18:09 AMAnd the pants, there is one style that never really caught on.  You can be candid on here Tim, you still have a pair in your closet don't you?

No... but there's a pattern for you to make some....  :D

I hated him when he first came out. But 'Can't touch this' is a song that grew on me over time. I love the Superfreak original too.

Tony W

I'm a hammer fan, always was. I was just young enough to think it was cool and revolutionary. Us mid-west farm kids were closet hammer fans........ And Garth Brooks.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity