Your Charms by henwrench

Started by henwrench, April 27, 2010, 11:59:30 AM

Ted

Quote from: Greeny on April 28, 2010, 06:26:25 AMI can't remember downloading so many 'keeper' songs in one morning. What's going on? It's like everyone has suddenly taken some kind of stellar talent pill!

Hey, did I miss pill distribution this AM?

Henwrench: The harmonies on this are wonderful, and mixed beautifully.

To the piePod! 

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

henwrench

Quote from: Greeny on April 28, 2010, 06:26:25 AMIt's like everyone has suddenly taken some kind of stellar talent pill!

Valium in this instance. I like the way it made me 'sing' for a change.  ;) ;)

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Just off the wall and great, love the sound and so well recorded, well worth the wait, welcome back.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

Excellent, nice to have you back. Starts with a huge bass sound and great lyrics and then just develops in a wonderful way. Love the little lead solo, great sound and great production as always. The new house has been sprinkled with Henwrench pixie dust. Or probably piskey dust.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

Insanely brilliant and love the whole structure of the song, you never know where it is going next. Fabulous stuff once again henwrench.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

that monster bass line just drew me in from the opening note.  The smoking lead pulled me in deeper until I could not see the sky anymore.  this is 100% certified spook.  Great song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Boognish

Henwrench, this is a great one!  Really, really, really badass song that I want to listen to on my ipod, so I will. 
Okay to cover.

Geir

OTD Bump of a Henny classic !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

remember the good times, remember the madness, remember to lock the door on the way out....................Lets all have a Henwrench listening party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann