Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

chapperz66

I ended up being moved to "Count Supervisor" last night and shuffled ballot papers until 4am.  It was quite amusing watching all the earnest candidates wandering around trying to work out what was happening.  You had to be there though.

Unfortunately they didnt bother sending cameras along to our sports centre.  I thought I might have a moment of fame - but it was not to be.   Story of my life....

Paul

Greeny

Cameron is a very bad joke. And he's running this country now. This article is pretty much how I feel...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/martin-lewis/uk-election-winner-meet-t_b_565762.html

Cameron is standing second from left. In the front row is Boris Johnson, Mayor of London. This is the Bullingdon Club who enjoyed taking over one of Oxford's fanciest restaurants for the night, eating the priciest food on the menu, ordering and quaffing copious quantities of the most expensive wines and champagnes -- and then totally trashing and destroying the entire restaurant, furniture and fittings. The coup de grace at the end of each such excursion was to go up to the traumatized, distraught restaurant owner and, in a gesture that dates back to the aristocrat-peasant relationship of centuries passed, contemptuously throw wads of banknotes at the hapless owner as recompense for the massive damage caused.

chapperz66

I wouldn't dream of trying to defend what the plonkers in the Bullingdon club got up to, and I'm honestly not going to be politcally partisan but it strikes me that you can see the same type of totally unacceptable behaviour in many of our towns and cities most Friday and Saturday nights.  Pond-life getting plastered and smashing things up.  It's not unheard of for restaurants in the area where I live to get their windows smashed and the staff attacked, and who can honestly say they haven't been in a curry house after closing time and not seen some mindless thug start a fight?  I had to drive through Northampton town centre at 3 in the morning a couple of months ago and I was quite shocked at what I saw.

I guess one of the differences is that the chavs in tracksuits tend not to pay for the damage and trauma they cause - on a far greater scale than their equivalent mindless counterparts in dicky-bows.  Equally they are not likely to end up in Number 10 or County Hall.

Sometimes I despair of much of human kind - and that's regardless of class or background.

Am I sounding like someone on Grumpy Old Men? 

Paul

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SteveB

Others that are doing the rounds...
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon