Started by antisocialworker, April 24, 2010, 11:54:19 PM

antisocialworker

PourJudgement
Time:
0:00
Volume:
thanks for the listen.

Gritter

This is tight! A cool head banging rocker! I really like the middle section.

Ferryman

A bit more laid back here than usual but as always some great riffage, like Sandy I like that middle section a lot. Very melodic rock here.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Tasty and tasteful. There's some clever guitar and drum interplay going on here, and I love the dreamy interludes. It takes off beautifully on the harmonized solo - I would have been happy with a lot more of that. These are very imaginative guitar tracks. You need to hook up with a vocalist, because you'd have the basis for one hell of a band.

djbride

I love all the guitar sounds you got going on here. Starts out like a classic 80's rock tune and turns into a very melodic interchange between guitar and drums. Great tune here, I agree with Greeny, you need some vocals on this, I really enjoyed this one, keep up the great work. Nice solo to end things out. Wonderful.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend

Geir

Really cool !! Great work. Love how the the bass take over the guitar riff on the clean parts and the melodic harmonized lead guitars are brill
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tony W

I love what you do. Everything about this is right in my book. Too bad you don't sing.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Really nice guitar track with excellent effects, love those drum sounds.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Satchwood

Great rockin instro man!!  Some parts remind me of Trans-Siberian Orchestra a bit.:. Catchy quality tune!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ted

Nobody's mentioned the bass! It's really interesting, and could stand to be brought up more.

This is a nice change of pace from you, but your fingerprints are clearly on this one.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac