Rajastan

Started by alfstone, April 24, 2010, 12:41:47 AM

Flash Harry

Alfredo,

I have been listening to this track a lot since you posted it. I think  it's a wonderful piece of world music, a fusion of styles and instrumentation. It's obvious that you think about the music you make. It's always very rewarding to listen to your work.

This track is becoming a particular favourite of mine. I would love to be able to produce music of this quality and skill.

Thanks for posting it.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Boognish

this is great!  really something different and very well done.  lots of hard work has been put into this one, and it shows.  straight to, uh, piepod.
Okay to cover.

Greeny

This is stupendous... totally amazing. I can't tell you how much I love this. It's of the finest things we've had gracing our site, and we've had PLENTY of fine things on here. I'd die to have some of those sitar sounds on one of my psychedelic songs, lol.

The acoustic solo is an absolute masterclass... mind-blowing stuff. The whole thing gives me chills... the rhythm, the subtle shifts, the production...

I'll stop there. It's downloaded for many future listens.

Serious talent, my friend!

hooper

Wow!  This is astonishing... I love those raga sounds.  It's incredible that you were able to create the sounds the way you did. Very cleverly done! This is just in a whole 'nother world. Fantastic!
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

djbride

Great eastern song here, amazing sounds, so realistic and amazing acoustic guitar work. It sounds like you spent a lot of time on this and it was worth it because you have a great song here, sounds just like you have a band of Indian musicians backing you up. Great work.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend

SE

Epic to say the least, just a wonderfull sound, can,t comment on the production, have neither the skill or musical ability, this is just mega.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Satchwood

Very flippin cool.!.!.  Cool sounds and well arranged!  Totally different and unique instrumentation ~ luv that percussion...;...an enjoyable listen...:!:...Luv when that acoustic guitar comeS in...:...very pro-quality!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gritter

Wow! I will also add that this is absolutely amazing. Totally authentic to my ears.

Oldrottenhead

on this day bump magical and mystical
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Great bump of a fabulous piece of music !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........