scorned by the longhair tigers (final rockier mix on page 2)

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 21, 2010, 11:08:00 AM

launched

I didn't get a chance to hear the first version but this one is ass kicking good.

Well mixed and sounds awesome!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

des0free

Mesmerizing!  I like the relentless driving, pulsing rhythm and vocals absolutely rule.  The timbre and nature of lyrics really evoke genesis era Peter Gabriel.

recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Prive

What can i say? i'm speechless, good rock vibe, i'd like to play that guitars, hey maybe i still can, i'll do some calls!!! hahahaha
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Oldrottenhead

song at no2 in soundclick chart http://www.soundclick.com/genres/charts.cfm?genre=Rock&subgenreID=219&currentpage=1

hi prive hope you and damian and the other mulligan guys can do a cover of this one.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

Damn, I missed this one until your email (Thank you).

This starts so strong and finishes up the same way. The outro even reminds me of a bit if Bono (in delivery if not timbre).

Great tune.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Black Mary

This could be played on the radio easily & it would be one of those songs Ur glad they're playing again & look forward to. Very professional composition & very well produced. Lots of stuff goin on in there, all fantastic. Has BBC Radio 6 got a Songcrafter's hour? They should have & this should be on it.
kingliggermusic

Oldrottenhead

ive had a few songs played on the tom robinson show on bbc6music he has a showat the weekends where he plays songs from unsigned bands on the internet. the bbc has a facility for uploading music for consideration for your songs is only open to the british, i might send this one, at work but will post link for the upload site later.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Black Mary

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 04, 2010, 02:29:03 AMive had a few songs played on the tom robinson show on bbc6music he has a showat the weekends where he plays songs from unsigned bands on the internet. the bbc has a facility for uploading music for consideration for your songs is only open to the british, i might send this one, at work but will post link for the upload site later.
I'm British too mate.Get it sent, its a great song.
John
kingliggermusic

Oldrottenhead

done it. sent it via tom robinsons bbc6music page, bbcuploader doesnt seem to work right now, but here are both links

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/introducing/uploader/

tom's page i think is open to people world wide i also emailed him to feature songcrafters.org as he does a recommended website of the week too.
here is his page.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/tom_robinsons_introducing/recommend.shtml
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann