Whiskey

Started by Black Mary, April 21, 2010, 03:00:38 AM

Kevin Mammoth

Hey BM, I like this, it really works.  The vocals make it for me, great tone and but also some character as well, which is sometimes missing in this style of song.  And I love the slides at the end of the solo (sounds like 2 slides layered over each other). 
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

SE

Heavy rock,in, with those heavy chords and that great solo a great listen, maybe the vox a tad higher in the mix, the only thing I could say, but still a great rocker.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

Another great heavy rock track, well played and excellent vocals, hats off to you sir!! Very nicely recorded, you are going to do well with that BR600. Welcome aboard!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Excellent tune, great rock riffs and vox. Very tight drums for an e-kit. You must have a lot of time on the throne.

Did somebody say Clutch and COC??? Two of my favorite bands. I'm surprised nobody covers them. Hmmm....

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

pjd1

Awsome guitar and vocals love the sound of the guitar !!!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

MeanGreenLizard

Cool, that song rocks! I like it very much!
Can blue men sing the whites?

djbride

Really good heavy rock tune, I love the guitar sound and tone, real heavy and lots of crunch. Nice work on the vocals really fit well with song, great work on this one.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend

Oldrottenhead

1st attempt wow, really great post i'm playing catch up .....again,, better check out yer other posts welcome aboard.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Black Mary

Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 23, 2010, 08:59:25 AM1st attempt wow, really great post i'm playing catch up .....again,, better check out yer other posts welcome aboard.
Cheers oldrottenhead. Thanks for the welcome. Still exploring me new surroundings and I love it. So many great songs knocking about that I would never have heard otherwise
kingliggermusic

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: launched on April 23, 2010, 01:32:25 AMExcellent tune, great rock riffs and vox. Very tight drums for an e-kit. You must have a lot of time on the throne.

Did somebody say Clutch and COC??? Two of my favorite bands. I'm surprised nobody covers them. Hmmm....

Later,

Mark

I'm new to Clutch, but they are awesome, and I have always been a big fan of COC. If the Unplugged Fest would have been any longer, I probably would have done a COC song. Hmm... that gives me an idea... Punk COC?? I'll have to look into this. Although, I guess they did start off as more of a punk band. The old old days :P

Sorry to derail the thread... I love your stuff Black Mary! Cool as shit!  8)