Whiskey

Started by Black Mary, April 21, 2010, 03:00:38 AM

Black Mary

WHISKEY
Time:
0:00
Volume:
My 1st attempt on the BR600. The COSM effects are great for Rock/Metal. I didn't even have to EQ anything, it sounded ok. Drums are my Roland V-lite kit. Thats my recording setup. Hope U like it if Ur into rocky stuff
kingliggermusic

lg

Welcome aboard, and I liked it.
It was nice and heavy but not too much.
A good rocker.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Redler

Another cool tune. I like this, too!! Did you use built in mics/preset effects of Br-600? Anyway, your voice is awesome on this, too.

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

scottieD

Black Mary...keep bringing the rock sir.  Keep bringing the rock.  Has a great stoner rock feel to it - what guitar are you playing to get that monster sound?  It sounds like Tony Iommi on a bender ( in a good way )...Killer!

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Greeny

Killer tone and riffs. Your tone and style reminds me quite a lot of the band Clutch. Do you know them? You may like them. Another great rock song and performance. You will have a lot of appreciative listeners on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z78PjvfCVTQ

Vanncad

Welcome (from another BR600 user)!

I agree with Greeny 100%.
You've got a great style and that's a great tune you got here my friend.
I love the raw sound you've got going on and the heavy, laid-back riffs. The drums sound great too.
I checked out your "Virtuous Man" too - and same goes for that!

I love them both - can't wait to hear more of your stuff!

GREAT POSTS!!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Ted

This is totally not my genre, but something about this makes me want to put some bass on it!  Do you mind?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ted

Quote from: Clutch "The Mob Goes Wild" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z78PjvfCVTQCondoleezza Rice is nice but I prefer A-Roni.

Hilarious.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Tony W

Yep, I am digging it. Heavy killer track man. Keep them coming.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

Killer groove! Badass! My kind of stuff right there! Remind me a bit of Corrosion of Conformity. One of my favorite bands! NICE!