Virtuous Man

Started by Black Mary, April 21, 2010, 02:43:19 AM

henwrench

listening again.... wicked stuff.... SAFC, MFC or NUFC?

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

Wow, excellent. I'm loving this track as well. Your stuff is top notch, Blackie. Seriously.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Black Mary

Cheers T.C. once again. A massive compliment  ;D. 'Truckin..' is gona sound massive. Can't wait for U to hear it. Dunno how U'r writing 1 a week !!!! Roll on wk 21 !! Can't wait to hear your next one. ( No pressure ! lol ) ;D
kingliggermusic

Black Mary

Quote from: henwrench on May 23, 2010, 04:43:56 PMlistening again.... wicked stuff.... SAFC, MFC or NUFC?

henwrench
S.A.F.C.  ;D ;D ;D Yeah Yeah Yeah
kingliggermusic

Black Mary

Quote from: henwrench on May 23, 2010, 04:43:56 PMlistening again.... wicked stuff.... SAFC, MFC or NUFC?

henwrench
LMFA out. U pervy boy. That's almost shockin !!!!
kingliggermusic

Gu Djin

Sabbath, D Purple and ......  Great riffs and sound overall.  Wasn't too keen on the drummer though, but real drummers can be so tempremental and take up too much room on stage.

Loved it.
Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Groundy

OTD....
WOW how did I miss this Black Mary,
Must be time to get yourself back here....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

chapperz66

Good bump.  I loved this when I first heard it 5 years ago and I love it now.  I wonder what happened to BM...

Paul

Groundy

Quote from: chapperz66 on April 22, 2015, 01:56:48 AMGood bump.  I loved this when I first heard it 5 years ago and I love it now.  I wonder what happened to BM...

Paul

I emailed him at Christmas, he has quite a few commitments and not a lot of time to himself.

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs