Virtuous Man

Started by Black Mary, April 21, 2010, 02:43:19 AM

IanR

an excellent song.  It woke me up.  Terrific.

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

tom r

Black Mary. You are the godmother of rock. Get those vocals up higher so we can all hear the message.

Tom R
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Black Mary

Cheers launched. Very kind words indeed, Oh yeah.
kingliggermusic

Black Mary

Vanncad?
Will check them out. Thank U kind friend
kingliggermusic

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Kevin Mammoth

Just heard this after "Whiskey" - you're in devastating form.  More killer vocals, you're on fire!
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

SE

Really rock,in tune, love that riff and the vox are terrific and then the panned lead, a great rocker, loved it.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

Excellent stuff, really good rock, I'm getting 70s hard rock rather than Southern Rock but it sounds fab, great prodcution and excellent riffing. A tad more vox wouldn't help as others have noted but, and here's the but, you have a great sound on the vox and they cut through the mix quite nicely, so they don't need much more. The panned guitar solo is excellent!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Black Mary

Quote from: Ferryman on April 22, 2010, 04:23:41 PMExcellent stuff, really good rock, I'm getting 70s hard rock rather than Southern Rock but it sounds fab, great prodcution and excellent riffing. A tad more vox wouldn't help as others have noted but, and here's the but, you have a great sound on the vox and they cut through the mix quite nicely, so they don't need much more. The panned guitar solo is excellent!

Cheers,

Nigel
Thanks Ferryman for comment on vox. Yeah I don't want to tamper with the vocal levels too much at the expense of the power of the rest of the track. If they go up too high, it detracts from the bass drum/bass guitar stabs. Got to be very careful. I shall experiment. This input is so much appreciated. Thanks friend.
kingliggermusic