Bet You Never Saw or Had THIS Record!!!!

Started by Gnasty, April 20, 2010, 05:15:12 PM

lg

Thanks for posting all of these SD....
I only wish I had the missing one!
Then it would be a complete album....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

lg

Hey, cool!
Thank you for posting this....

LG

Speed Demon

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

64Guitars

Sorry guys. The admin team has decided that we can't allow copyright recordings to be uploaded to our server (unless, of course, you own the copyright) so I've deleted all of the posts from this album. It's fine to link to videos, etc. which are stored on other sites, but please don't attach the files to messages at Songcrafters. We feel that it's too big of a risk to have illegal files on our server. I don't think anyone here wants to see Songcrafters shut down through legal action, so I hope you'll understand our decision and refrain from posting copyright material in the future.

Thanks.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

lg

Good catch 64!
Oops!
We were having so much fun, I never even thought about
the fact that they were copyright material....

LG

Speed Demon

Dang! Neither did I. These tunes are so old, I thought they were public domain, seeing as how they are all
over the Internet. Sorry about that.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

Blooby

We'll just have to write and post our own.

Festival anybody?

Blooby

64Guitars

Quote from: Speed Demon on August 04, 2010, 04:47:39 AMDang! Neither did I. These tunes are so old, I thought they were public domain, seeing as how they are all over the Internet. Sorry about that.

I'm not sure how old these songs are. If they're very old, it's possible that the copyright has lapsed on the songs, but I doubt that it has lapsed on the recordings. You won't find very many recordings that are not protected by copyright.

If the songs are all over the internet, then I don't mind if you post a link to them. Links should be okay, even if the recording is still protected by copyright, because we're not actually hosting the files. If anyone's going to get into legal trouble, it will be the people hosting the files. That's why we don't want them attached to messages here.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Speed Demon

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition