Bet You Never Saw or Had THIS Record!!!!

Started by Gnasty, April 20, 2010, 05:15:12 PM

chapperz66

Quote from: 64Guitars on April 20, 2010, 06:12:29 PMWow! Mrs. Slocombe was quite attractive in her younger years!   ;)

Favourite Mrs. Slocombe quote: "I've got to get home: if my pussy isn't attended to by eight o'clock, I shall be stroking it for the rest of the evening to calm it down!"

I wonder - did Mrs Slocombe ever work on Moonbase with Gabrielle Drake on UFO?  Seems to be a slight resemblance....

Greeny

Slocombe's Pussy...

What a great band name!

Here's the full list of her innuendo. I loved 'Are You Being Served?', and still watch the re-runs when they're on!

Our Figures are Slipping -- "It's very short notice--there's my pussy to consider.  Who's going to let it out?"

Cold Comfort -- "You're lucky to have me at all, Captain Peacock.  I had to thaw me pussy out before I came.  It had been out all night."

The Think Tank -- "Well, if I'm not home on the stroke of six, my pussy goes mad."

Hoorah for the Holidays -- "Oh, Mr. Rumbold, I hope this isn't going to take long.  My pussy's been locked up for eight hours."

The Hand of Fate -- "You know, animals are very psychic.  I mean, the least sign of danger and my pussy's hair stands on end."

German Week -- "You know, this sort of thing just isn't fair on my pussy.  She has a go at the furniture if I'm not there prompt."

New Look -- "It's a wonder I'm here at all, you know.  My pussy got soakin' wet.  I had to dry it out in front of the fire before I left."

Christmas Crackers -- "I hope we're not going to be late tonight.  Because I've left Winston clinging to the curtain ring--he refuses to come down.  The mere sight of my pussy drives him mad."

No Sale -- "Having a bath at 6 o'clock in the morning played havoc with my pussy."

Forward, Mr. Grainger -- "Well, speaking personally, I never have any trouble getting up in the morning.  My pussy's just like an alarm clock.  Every morning at 6:15 it drops its clockwork mouse on my pillow."

Fire Practice -- "Can we get on with it?  I can't bear the sight of my pussy, standing at the door with a tin-opener in its mouth."

Fire Practice -- "Oh, I don't need a fire alarm.  At the first sign of smoke, my pussy rushes into the garden and it sits on the concrete tortoise in the middle of the goldfish bowl."

The Father Christmas Affair -- "Well, I hope it's not going to take long.  If I'm not home on the stroke of seven, my pussy starts clawing at my busy lizzy."

Mrs. Slocombe Expects -- "Well, the central heating broke down.  I had to light the oven and hold my pussy in front."

A Change is as Good as a Rest -- "But they're all dogs!  Is there no demand for mechanical pussies?"

The Old Order Changes -- "I hope this isn't going to take long, Captain Peacock.  The last time I was late, a fireman had to climb out of my bedroom window and risk his life on a narrow ledge tryin' to grab hold of my pussy."

Goodbye, Mr. Grainger -- "Oh, look!  It's a diamante collar for my pussy."

The Club -- "Well, if I'm to spend an evening in this club, there'll have to be accommodation for my pussy."

Shedding the Load -- "She went right up to the sergeant at the desk, and she said, 'Have any of your constables reported having seen this lady's pussy?'"

A Bliss Girl -- "What about this fog?  My pussy's been gasping all night."

Happy Returns -- "Well, I can't stay too late.  The man next door is popping in every half-hour to keep an eye on my pussy."

The Junior -- "I've got to get home.  If my pussy isn't attended to by 8 o'clock, I shall be strokin' it for the rest of the evening."

The Apartment -- "Well, you know how clumsy those removal men are.  I'm not havin' 'em handlin' my pussy."

The Apartment -- "Mr. Humphries!  Leave my pussy alone!"

The Hero -- "Today's the day my pussy comes of age!"

Anything You Can Do -- "If there are any leftovers, my pussy gobbles them up in a flash."

Is It Catching? -- "But at 7 o'clock tonight, my pussy's expectin' to see a friendly face."

Closed Circuit -- "Is that Mr. Ackbar?  Mrs. Slocombe here, your next-door neighbor.  I wonder, would you do me a favour?  Would you go to my front door, bend down, and look through the letter-box?  And if you can see my pussy, would you drop a sardine on the mat?"

Roots? -- "I've got a sculptor coming this evening.  He's going to do my pussy in clay."

Roots? -- "It's at a very critical stage.  All last night, I had to keep it on the table covered by a wet flannel.  And tonight at 9 o'clock, all the neighbors are comin' in to watch him pour plaster of paris all over it...and then put it in a very hot oven."

Sweet Smell of Success -- "I inadvertently dropped some on my pussy, and there were tomcats throwin' themselves against my cat-flap all night."

Calling All Customers -- "I ought to ring my neighbor and ask her to look in on my pussy."

Calling All Customers -- "They're for my pussy...d'you know, it wins a prize every time I show it."

Monkey Business -- "But then they spotted my pussy and were off."

Lost and Found -- "I suddenly realized he means more to me than anything else in the world...except my pussy, of course."

Goodbye, Mrs. Slocombe -- "Twenty minutes later my pussy was in a basket on its way to Scotland."

The Night Club -- "Look, I'm trying to get my pussy on the phone!"

Friends and Neighbors -- "My only problem is, will my pussy feel at home in a strange place?"

Grace & Favour (Are You Being Served? Again!) #1 -- "Mr. Humphries, would you hold my pussy while I alight?"

Grace & Favour #1 -- "Somebody help me, please!  That naughty goat has got hold of my pussy and won't let go!"

Grace & Favour #2 -- "He won't be so confident when he sees my pussy."

Grace & Favour #2 -- "They're not having my pussy!  And I am unanimous in that!"

Grace & Favour #5 -- "I'll put my pussy in front of the hole, and the next time he comes out, he'll get a nasty shock."

Grace & Favour #5 -- "Captain Peacock, have you seen my pussy?"

Grace & Favour #7 -- "My pussy was very agitated."

Grace & Favour #9 -- "He was devoted to me...and to the pussy I had at the time."

Grace & Favour #10 -- "I've never seen one of those before...a two hundred year-old pussy."

Grace & Favour #10 -- "I have a pussy of great antiquity, and I'd like him to take a look at it."

Grace & Favour #11 -- "He'd have raised a pussy."

Grace & Favour #12 -- "Do you know, I found my pussy trapped in my drawers."

Flash Harry

Tim, you're a sad sad man!

this has to be the challenge of 2010, track down a copy of this album, and then cover the lot!

Discogs list three owners.....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

henwrench

Strange one, this...

for all you freaks out there, check out a band called 'The Pussywarmers' who have a very recent album titled 'My Pussy Belongs to Daddy'. If you're using Spotify, you'll find it here.
  They're kinda Tom Waits meets Gogol Bordello, which can only be a good thing. I like 'em and reckon quite a few of you lot out there will too. To quote a phrase - 'You Know Who You Are'.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Quote from: henwrench on April 30, 2010, 06:58:09 AMStrange one, this...

for all you freaks out there, check out a band called 'The Pussywarmers' who have a very recent album titled 'My Pussy Belongs to Daddy'. If you're using Spotify, you'll find it here.
  They're kinda Tom Waits meets Gogol Bordello, which can only be a good thing. I like 'em and reckon quite a few of you lot out there will too. To quote a phrase - 'You Know Who You Are'.

henwrench

That is the album i made this post about although my dirty pic has been deleted. Did i get reported and if i did, WHY??? It was only boobies. ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

pics have not been deleted.  maybe link to them is dead.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

Hey Gnasty,

orh is correct. I just checked your post, and the image tags and urls are still there...looks like maybe the owner of the site changed the url of the image itself?

-cuth

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

64Guitars

I see oldrottenhead and cuthbert replied while I was typing this. Oh well, here it is anyway...

Quote from: Gnasty on April 30, 2010, 03:14:52 PMThat is the album i made this post about although my dirty pic has been deleted. Did i get reported and if i did, WHY??? It was only boobies. ;D

You haven't been censored. The links to those pictures are still in your post but the pictures seem to have been removed from their source. See for yourself:

http://www.dailykeeper.com/daddy1.jpg

http://www.dailykeeper.com/daddy2.jpg

http://www.dailykeeper.com/daddy3.jpg

The album cover is still on the Discogs site but it has a different URL now:

http://www.discogs.com/image/R-1081994-1224452202.jpeg

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Gnasty

Oh okay...lol  It`s all good!! I`m just gonna photobucket everything for now on. ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

64Guitars

By the way, if an admin or moderator edits your message, the date and time of that edit, as well as the name of the admin or moderator will be shown at the bottom of the message. To illustrate, I've just edited cuthbert's message above (didn't change anything though). Notice the line at the bottom that says "Last Edit". This is inserted by the software. Your original post doesn't have a "Last Edit" line, so you know that no one has edited it.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website