Lady Boy

Started by Boognish, April 18, 2010, 06:43:19 PM

scottieD

Hey, a love song's a love song I guess...I would love to hear this on the Radio in, say, Texas...I think their heads would explode ;D  Hilarious and subversive...

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Boognish

haha yeah i am in oklahoma and i hate country, at least popular country.  i like the classic sounding stuff like johnny cash, townes van zandt, etc.  I guess it is in my blood, at least a little bit.  i can't help but make fun of it, though.
Okay to cover.

lg

Must have missed tis one before....
This is a funny song. King cobra between her thighs!!!
LOL
I wish I could tell you it went nowhere....But it did! LOL

Awesome Dude

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Black Mary

OMFG ;D. Delicately put. James Taylor meets his worst nightmare !
kingliggermusic

Johnbee

LMAO!!
Absolutely great stuff!

:) JB

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

T.C. Elliott

You just made me a fan.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Ted

Quote from: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/theweekinpictures/8319446/The-week-in-pictures-11-February-2011.html?image=8
Transsexual PC Air flight attendants, Nathatai Sukkaset, 26, Dissanai Chitpraphachin, 24, Chayathisa Nakmai, 24 and Phuntakarn Sringern, 24, pose for photographers at the airline's office in Bangkok. The newly formed airline wants to differentiate themselves from their competitors by hiring transsexuals, locally known as "katoeys" or "ladyboys". Original plans to hire only male and female attendants were changed when more than 100 job applications from transvestites and transsexuals were received, four of whom were recruited along with 19 female and seven male flight attendants. The airline said the qualifications were the same as that required of female flight attendants, which include femininity and attractiveness.

Please remain seated with your seat belts fastened. Your song may experience a bump.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ted

My wife heard this in the car recently, and was tickled by the "Adam's apple" line.

Lady bump
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ted

I guess it falls to me to bump this song every so often.

Coincidentally, today I read a pop culture reference online that I didn't understand. It had to do with the incorrect use of the word "supposably." Someone made a comment about "Did they go to the zoo." I didn't get it. I searched and found myself reading unrelated dialog from "Friends." I wasted 15 minutes of my time. But the OTD jukebox redeemed that time.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac