Boognish

LADY
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Not based on a true story. 
Okay to cover.

Ferryman

The title and the poster immediately intrigued me........ You never know quite what to expect with a Boognish post. And this was definitely unexpected! I love the off the wall guitar lead, it's very Henwrech (where is he?). Great production, very amusing lyrics, a king cobra between her thighs indeed!

Three's some lovely delicate guitar work going on here, this is just great all round. You sure it's not a true story.......? I assume you've heard "Lola" by The Kinks? If not, check it out.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

YOU ARE MY IDOL BRO!!!!

ONE OF THE BEST MUSICIANS I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!

A true entertainer!!!
A master of your Art!!

I couldn’t do this without cracking up......
A true thespian my friend!!!! And Genius!!!

Peace and success to you my friend!!!

Tharek
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

"skin as soft as buttercups", ah man this is too much, its great creaky country and the tender heartfelt lyrics that just crack me the hell up.  Its too much, its brilliant.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Boognish

thanks everybody... yes, lola is one of my favorite classic rock songs... it was definitely in my mind as i was working on this one.
Okay to cover.

launched

A rugged interpretation of the "ite".

Well done!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

Nice job, Boognish! I love the country vibe and the real fine melody!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

I'm only halfway through the song so far... and I have to say... THIS IS AWESOME!!! I can't stop smiling while listening to this! I love the feel of the song and how "serious" it is. It makes the lyrics that much more effective I think.

Badass!

Greeny

Wonderful. Beautifully performed, off-kilter country with subversive lyrics. Reminds me a little of Beck in his more country-influenced moments. This one gets into your head and stays there. I like the unexpected journeys you take us on. 'A python between her thighs'... that really cracked me up!!!!

Gary F

Made me laugh!!!I really like the guitars in this one!!!
Cool song!!!
Gary