"The Bitch Who Ruined My Life" - Punkfest Original by Ted

Started by Ted, April 18, 2010, 02:07:01 AM

Satchwood

Wow ~ great bass line and guitars!!  Very cool lyrics & singing ~ what a great punked up rocker!  Nifty outro change-up, really enjoyed listening!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SE

Just really excellent, great vox and the lyrics are way to good, great listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80

j.g.

Great song here. That is a damn good drum track. What or how did you do them? Bass line is cool as well. Would like to hear a bit more of the vocals.

DanSpec

Excellent song Man. Top notch production, its as good as any "commercial studio" song I have ever heard. Keep um coming cause this one just makes us want more!

Gary F

COOOOOL song Ted!!! Great arrangement!! Love the changes! Great playing and vocals!!
Really cool ending!!!
Gary

Ferryman

Oh Ted, this ticks all the punk boxes and I love that bass line. That guitar sound is so raw you could sand wood with it. Great punky guitar solo as well. The vox are pretty damn good as well, and the production just rocks. Fab ending as well, what more could we ask for!

BTW, you were 20 years too late - you should have written this in 1978!!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Oh, yeah, this is really punchy. I love it. Very cool guitar, vox and bass line.

And that's all I got to say 'bout that!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

The first 10...15 seconds sounded very Ramones style in my ears. Real good and melodic punk song with punky attitude, Ted! I like the arrangement. I give 10 points to the drum programming (are them from MBR?). Propably, without the punkfest you wouldn't have recorded this even now. Thanks for this fest! Fine work!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

I like this a lot. Great energy on the riffs, and I like the little stop-start bridge parts. Nice harmonies on the chorus and a killer bass line. This is very fine stuff. Reminds me a little of REM in their punkier moments for some reason.

djbride

Nice sweet love song.  :)

Really, great song a punk tune with a melody, nice work on the guitars and I just love the bass line. Lyrics and vocals are outstanding. Ending is a nice touch. Mix and production really make this a top notch tune. great job on this one.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend