INTO THE FIRE3- MICRO BR

Started by 13STARZ+, January 11, 2008, 02:41:02 PM

13STARZ+

INTO THE FIRE3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Ok, i like this tune as it is, no messing please, unless you are a screaming metal singer with cool lyrics  ;)

Pedro

This is very nice! All sounds good, the drums, the lead/rhythm and bass guitar and the keyboard. The mix is good although you could lower the keyboards a bit and reduce the master reverb.

This instrumental sounds very 80's I would say. This is music that would easily fit in a movie. In fact, that's what it reminds me, 80's movies. I particulary liked the guitar tapping part, very cool.

Thanks for sharing this.  ;)

Pedro

I have a question about the keyboard. It is a Midi keyboard, right? How do you create the keyboard track and record it with the other tracks?

Scorpios

Sounds good, I agree on the reverb being a little high, though the micro Br drums pretty much need it to sound decent from my experience with them.

64Guitars

The drum reverb depth can be adjusted independently. See page 73 of the Micro BR manual. The reverb depth of each track can also be adjusted independently (page 72). So you can have lots of reverb on the drums and little or no reverb on the tracks, if that's what you want. I'm not saying you should change the reverb on your song. I'm just letting you know that it's possible to control the drums and each track independently, in case you weren't aware of that.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Pedro

I think these drums aren't made in Micro BR at all. I can't seem to find the drum patterns present on this song. Maybe 13STARZ+ could point it out.

13STARZ+

Yes, drums are from the BR, but i cant remember what patch it was, i know the kit was set to "hard", and would have either been a rock or heavy rock setting.

13STARZ+

Quote from: admin on January 15, 2008, 03:37:09 PMI have a question about the keyboard. It is a Midi keyboard, right? How do you create the keyboard track and record it with the other tracks?
It is a standard keyboard used with the line in, and recorded as you would a guitar onto a free track.