"Hendrixian Scratches" with links : DJ, El. Guitar, vocals by danieldesete

Started by steelguitar, April 13, 2010, 06:10:01 AM

steelguitar

A great misunderstanding : Sorry if my message seems to be arrogant, I hope it is not. It is Not the purpose of my message, really.

I'm not mastering the english language, and my words says badly what I want to say :
when I thank someone for his nice comments, it's to say that I'm happy to hear great and good comments about song or video.

When I say "comments" are "pertinents", it's only about the descriptions of video or music : "experimental", "psychedelic", "Blair Witch Project on acid", not about things like "the song is awesome"!!!
When I talk in french to Daniel, it's only and just to thank him sincerely, not to say that "I'm the best" or what, or all the things you think I said!!!

Hope you will trust me.
Musically
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Ted

Quote from: steelguitar on April 14, 2010, 05:47:29 PMA great misunderstanding : Sorry if my message seems to be arrogant, I hope it is not. It is Not the purpose of my message, really.

No no no!  I was complimenting you!  You were perfectly clear and gracious in your followup comments.  I'm a smart ass.  I really love this song and was having a little fun with the fact that you wrote part of your comment in French.

Je souhaite que j'aie noté que vous étiez nouveau a Songcrafters. Vous n'êtes pas accoutumé à mon sens de l'humour. Ne laissez pas ce malentendu vous envoyer loin. Je veux que vous restiez ainsi je peux entendre plus de votre musique.

Translation:
It was all a misunderstanding. Please don't leave the forum.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

six harvest

Cool sound collage, reminds me of Peter Gabriel ;)

Regards

Six Harvest
recorder
Boss BR-600

six harvest

Redler

Great job on this song! I listened this by watching a real impressive video. I like the psychedelic vibe on it - real fine! Those riffs and the haunting voice - a perfect combination!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Krasi

Wow, very experimental and haunting...it would go really nice as a soundtrack to a movie.
Great stuff
recorder
Boss BR-80

danieldesete

A big thank you to everybody for all this kind support. A feel a little ashamed for I haven't been around these last days to listen to your production. But I promise to do so as soon as possible.
Springtime is fabulous
cheers
Daniel
hou hou ha ha