Just to say Hi!!!

Started by Prive, April 12, 2010, 03:00:24 PM

Prive

Hi people! lots of days since my last post but i need to say hi lots of people who has worked with me or just changed some words about music, lots of news here and lots of post for day to read, maybe i comeback like the old days to read and post hours here.
Just good memories, and of course great music!!!!
Saludos from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!!
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Blooby

Nice to see you again.

Blooby

Greeny

Hey! All our great collaborations are still on my Soundclick site. Hope you are well and happy.

Oldrottenhead

good to hear from you prive, how is the mulligan project coming along?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Prive

Hi guys! nice to see you again!!! I'm fine, returning from a vacation time in Cuba, Mulligan will back to rehearsals this week, we go slowly but we're going, lots of fun playing together, i hope we finish some works in progress to show you something new, we allways play "Achorus a verse..." every rehearsal, we called "Jim" so we say: vamos con la de Jim!!! (come on with the Jim's song!!!) jajajajaja
Tim i've been listening to your last songs, i didn't make time to write you but your work allways amazed me, i hope we work together again soon!!!

Thanks and the best to all of you!!!
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy