my ex stacy

Started by antisocialworker, April 12, 2010, 06:25:24 AM

Satchwood

Great jammin riffs and drums !!  CooL metal in your face tune!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

antisocialworker

bummed out now, just found out that there is a band called My Ex Stacy.....fuck.
ya think ya come up with something original....

Ferryman

Blimey ASW, this is heavy! If it was a record, you wouldn't be able to lift it off the turntable...... Great riffing here, really works well. You really create some fascinating and compelling guitar work, I really enjoy your stuff. You should be rocking out in a band you know....

Quote from: antisocialworker on April 12, 2010, 07:43:41 AMcome to think of it I was angry, I always pick my guitar up when im angry....
usually to get away from the wife.

Yikes! She's not called Stacy is she.......... :o

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

j.g.

Very catchy and crying out for vocals at various points. Love the change in drumming near the end.
Why not call it "my ex stacie" which gets you half out the fix by changing the spelling.

Bluesberry

Nice riffage there. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Saijinn Maas

Missed this!

This is cool as fuck! Nice riffage! Great tempo change. I too would love to hear some vox on this!

djbride

Great licks, I love the guitar tone and heavy sound. This really rocks. Great work on this I really like your guitar style.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend

Oldrottenhead

nearly missed this one, heaveeeeeeeee , hope you and mrs asw kissed and made up so looking for a ballad next.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

antisocialworker

haaha as long as there is blood pumping to my heart, it will belong to mrs. asw lol
our little quarrels are usually blown up and exaggerated in my music, however, I think its time to go acoustic again and perhaps show how much she means, it might make her day. thanks ORH.

Rata-tat-tat

Holy crap. Holy crap... Dime Bag is that you... your still alive!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02