Won't be around much for the next couple of weeks

Started by Ferryman, April 11, 2010, 09:29:45 PM

Ferryman

Hi all,

Just want to let you know I am off an a couple of business trips so won't be on the fourm much over the next two weeks. Please don't think me rude if I don't comment much, I will try to pop in when I can. I'm also hoping to post a cover for Punkfest if I get time to finish mixing it (was able to get a good start made on the plane over to the US, that's why I love the MBR!!!).

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

antisocialworker

Blooby

Tony W

I'll be missing the quality posts that come along with the big hat. If there were a collage of your Nigel posts, a manual would be created for outstanding tips and tricks.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Have a safe and good trip! It might be worth buying a really cheap guitar when you're there to play with in the hotel room!

Ferryman

Thanks all, just wanted to let you know I just played the same conference centre as Muse in Vegas!!! I work for an IT company and we are running a conference on Business Intelligence ("BI") and we always open with a little musical skit. This time four of us got up on stage as the "BI-tles" and did a skit version of With a little help from my Friends (I get BI with a little help from my friends, geddit?). And who was playing the same conf centre on Saturday night - none other than Muse!

So I did get to play a hired guitar while I was here (although I had to lug my Zoom effects pedal all the way from the UK....)

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

Nice one Nigel! 

Found any decent music shops while you're out there? 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Geir

Quote from: Ferryman on April 12, 2010, 12:33:01 PMThanks all, just wanted to let you know I just played the same conference centre as Muse in Vegas!!! I work for an IT company and we are running a conference on Business Intelligence ("BI") and we always open with a little musical skit. This time four of us got up on stage as the "BI-tles" and did a skit version of With a little help from my Friends (I get BI with a little help from my friends, geddit?). And who was playing the same conf centre on Saturday night - none other than Muse!

So I did get to play a hired guitar while I was here (although I had to lug my Zoom effects pedal all the way from the UK....)

Cheers,

Nigel
Is that the same time you did "I'm a BI-liever" ? ::)

Have a safe trip Nigel, looking forward to hear your punk contribution!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

Quote from: Greeny on April 12, 2010, 11:41:00 AMHave a safe and good trip! It might be worth buying a really cheap guitar when you're there to play with in the hotel room!

Ditto Nigel...

cant wait to hear you punk out!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ted

Nigel!  You're in Vegas? So close to Flagstaff--fours hours driving.  Come on over for a beer!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac