Covers by Eagle (Muse - Stockholm Syndrome)

Started by Eagle, April 09, 2010, 06:37:28 AM

Eagle

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hey guys,

Since I'm going to post some videos regularly, I thought about creating a topic where I could post all the videos and update it.

I welcome every commentary, as long as it is constructive (actually, I thank you all for taking the time to listen to my work!), and if you like what you see, subscribe to the channel!

I'm gonna start with some covers and then I'll start posting covers. This time around I played Oblivion by Mastodon.

NOTE: Everything was recorded with Micro BR, as you can see on the video (That little beauty by my side :D). I recorded it importing the original MP3 to TRACK1 and recording the rest with the effects from Micro BR.

Hope you like it, Rock On \m/

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=EZ51wmY-wRE

Ferryman

Heavy! Nice guitar playing. BTW, if you import the mp3 to two tracks you will have a nice stereo recording, altho not sure if you wanted to keep the original in mono.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Eagle

Thanks for the suggestion Ferryman. It's a pity I've only seen that comment after I recorded my new video, Oh Yeah by Chickenfoot (still, I'll give it a try next time I record a cover!)

So, here goes my new video. Hope you like it, comment and subscribe \m/

Cheers!

Eagle

Here's my lattest attempt. This time I decided to travel to 1992, the year I was born and in which Alice in Chains recorded Dirt, an epic album which contains the song Them Bones!

Eagle

Hello my friends!

This time I decided to cover Muse, one of the first bands which took me away from the Pop movement (yep, as a child, I listened to Britney Spears  :-X). They probably deserve this "hommage" and to do so I picked the song which is, for me, the most energetic of them all, Stockholm Syndrome.

PS: For those who had already seen the video, I'm really sorry for having to delete it and re-upload it. Anyway, go see it again please, it's now complete.